At Linda's, we understand that finding the perfect bra or bathing suit can take a little trial and error. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 calendar days for a refund, exchange or store credit.
Linda's specializes in helping customers find the perfect fit. If your bra isn't quite right, we encourage you to contact us for advice! Click here to email us!
Most items are eligible for refunds. Please see restrictions below.
The following items cannot be returned for refund. These items are eligible for exchange or store credit only.
The following items cannot be returned. These items are not eligible for refund, exchange or store credit.
- Final sale items ending in .98
- Items without manufacturer tags
- Visibly worn, washed or soiled items
- Gift Certificates
The following items cannot be returned once packaging is opened. If opened, they are no longer eligible for refund, exchange or store credit.
- All Adhesive Bra Products: Nu Bra, Braza, Sassybax, Fashion Forms and Anita Care
- Nipple Covers: Dimr's, Nipstiks, Commando, Fashion Forms
- Breast Enhancers: Commando, Flaunt, Fashion Forms
- Le Blanc Products: Linen Water and Lingerie Wash
- Bravado Moisture Wick Breast Pads
- Hollywood Fashion Tape
- Commando Underwear
- Hanky Panky thongs
- Spanx Shapewear
- All hosiery
How to Return
To return an item, please fill out the return form included on the back of your customer invoice. Customers may choose any carrier. Linda's recommends choosing a pre-paid delivery method with tracking and/or confirmation delivery. Ship the item with the tags and return form in the
original packaging to:
Linda the Bra Lady
c/o Returned Merchandise
552 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10016
If you need a new return form, you may download one here: Click here to download
You will receive an automated email when your return package is received.
Refunds: refunds can only be processed to the original credit card used. Refunds will be processed up to four weeks from the date we receive your returned package. Refunds may take one to five business days to appear on your statement once processed. Linda's may issue refunds in the form of business checks, if necessary.
Store Credit: returns for a store credit will receive an email for an online coupon code and instructions for use. Store credit does not expire, but the unused coupon code may need to be renewed after six months. To renew unused coupon codes, please contact Customer Service.
Exchanges: returns for exchange will be refunded back to the original method of payment. A new order will be placed on your behalf. The card on file will be charged for the new merchandise and any additional value greater than the returned item(s). Customers may be contacted for payment information to complete the exchange. *Please note: if contacted for payment information, credit cards will be authorized before charging. The authorization may appear as pending transaction, but will disappear from your account. The length of time this appears on your statement will vary depending on your financial institution.
Return Shipping Costs
The customer is responsible for shipping any return items back to Linda's. However, if you would like to exchange for a new item, we will cover the cost of shipping for the exchange items to you once your return has been received. We do not charge restocking fees.
You may send the return with the shipping company of your choice. We recommend shipping returns via a pre-paid method with tracking included, such as Certified Mail, UPS, or FedEx. Please mark your name clearly on the outside of the box.
In the rare event that you receive incorrect, damaged or defective merchandise, please contact our customer service team immediately. Linda's will cover all shipping costs for the original and replacement items if the item is verified to be damaged, defective or shipped incorrectly. Shipping refund requests must be approved by the customer service department. Customers must report the problem within 15 calendar days from the date the merchandise was delivered in order to be returned for defect.
Important Information About Returning Undergarments
Linda's reserves the right to refuse any item that does not meet health and hygiene regulations. Due to the intimate nature of our products, all returned merchandise must be in clean, brand new condition. Items with any signs of wear or unreported damage will be refused and shipped back to the customer.
To ensure full credit and to keep items in returnable condition, please review the following:
- Try on new underwear over your own to prevent damage. Underwear cannot be returned once the tags are removed or if packaged underwear is opened.
- Do not wear perfume, powder or deodorant while trying on items, as they may stain the undergarment. Any items returned with traces of the above may be rejected upon receipt.
- Do not smoke while trying on items. Items returned with strong odors may be refused or professional cleaning costs may be deducted from your refund, exchange or store credit.
- Use nursing pads when trying on nursing bras to prevent damage.
- Do not wash any item. Items showing signs of wash or smelling of detergent will be refused and shipped back to the customer.
- Molded bras must be shipped in a box, rather than an envelope, in order to maintain their shape. Lay molded bras flat in the box. Please do not invert the cups.
- Do not bend or fold the boning of long line, corset or bustier items when packing.
- Manufacturer tags must still be attached to all returned items.
If you would like to return an item past the 30 day window, please contact our customer service team for approval. Late returns are only eligible for store credit.
Linda's specializes in helping customers find the perfect fit. If your bra isn't quite right, we encourage you to contact us for advice! Click here to email us
Linda's cannot guarantee items requested for exchange will be in-stock. You will be notified via email if requested items are no longer available or on backorder.
Price Match/Price Guarantee Information
Linda's will price match if an item's price is different on another website and if the conditions below are met.
- Only sale merchandise ending in .99 or .98 is eligible for price matching
- Customers must provide a current link to the identical item, color and size on another website
- Linda's reserves the right to verify price and availability of the identical item
- If the other website does not have the item in the same color and size, it will not be eligible for price matching
Linda's guarantees the price of items on our website for 10 calendar days. If the price of an item changes after purchase date, you may contact customer service for a rebate. See conditions below.
- Customers must contact Linda's customer service within 10 calendar days of purchase for eligibility
- No cash, credit card or Paypal refunds will be issued toward the price
- Eligible customers will be issued a coupon code in the amount of the price difference, to be used
toward a future online purchase
Need Additional Help?
Have additional questions or need advice? Click here to email us