At Linda's, we understand that finding the perfect bra or bathing suit can take a little trial and error. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 calendar days for a refund, exchange or store credit.
Linda's specializes in helping customers find the perfect fit. If your bra isn't quite right, we encourage you to contact us for advice! You can reach our customer service department at 1-888-262-4887 or email us.
Not all items are eligible for refund, exchange or store credit. Please see restrictions below.
The following items cannot be returned for refund. These items are eligible for exchange or store credit only.
The following items cannot be returned. These items are not eligible for refund, exchange or store credit.
- Items without manufacturer tags
- Worn, washed or soiled items
- Final sale items ending in .98
- Gift Certificates
The following items cannot be returned once packaging is opened. These items are not eligible for refund, exchange or store credit.
- All Adhesive Bra Products: Nu Bra, Braza, Sassybax, Fashion Forms and Anita Care
- Nipple Covers: Dimr's, Nipstiks, Commando, Fashion Forms
- Breast Enhancers: Commando, Flaunt, Fashion Forms
- Le Blanc Products: Linen Water and Lingerie Wash
- Bravado Moisture Wick Breast Pads
- Hollywood Fashion Tape
- Commando Underwear
- Hanky Panky thongs
- Spanx Shapewear
- All hosiery
How to Return
To return an item, please fill out the return form included on the back of
your customer invoice. Customers may choose any carrier. Linda's recommends choosing a pre-paid delivery method with tracking and/or confirmation delivery. Ship the item with the tags and return form in the
original packaging to:
Linda the Bra Lady
c/o Returned Merchandise
68 Jay Street, Suite 401
Brooklyn, NY 11201
If you need a new return form, you may download one here: download return form
Processing: returns are generally processed within two to four weeks from the date your package is received.
Refunds: refunds can only be processed to the original credit card used. Refunds may take one-five business days to appear on your statement once processed. Linda's may issue refunds in the form of business checks if necessary.
Store Credit: returns for a store credit will receive an email for an online coupon code and instructions for use. Store credit does not expire, but needs to be renewed after six months. To renew unused coupon codes, please contact customer service.
Exchanges: returns for exchange may first be refunded entirely. Refunds may take one to five business days to appear on your statement once processed. Exchange items will be placed on a separate order. Customers may be contacted for payment information to complete the exchange. *Please note: if contacted for payment information, credit cards will be authorized before charging. The authorization may appear as pending transaction, but will drop off after a couple of business days.
Return Shipping Costs
The customer is responsible for shipping any return items back to Linda's. However, if you would like to exchange for a new item, we will cover the cost of shipping for the exchange item to you once your return has been received.
You may send the return with the shipping company of your choice. We recommend shipping returns via a pre-paid method with tracking included, such as Certified Mail, UPS, or FedEx. Please mark your name clearly on the outside of the box.
For exchanges, we recommend writing "Exchange" on the package to ensure that the exchange item is processed as quickly as possible. See below for more exchange and "Quick Exchange" information.
In the rare event that you receive incorrect, damaged or defective merchandise, please contact our customer service team immediately. Linda's will cover all shipping costs for the original and replacement items if the item is verified to be damaged, defective or shipped incorrectly. Shipping refund requests must be approved by the customer service department. Customers must report the problem within 15 calendar days from the date the merchandise was delivered.
Important Information About Returning Undergarments
Linda's reserves the right to refuse any item that does not meet health and hygiene regulations. Due to the intimate nature of our products, all returned merchandise must be in clean, brand new condition. Items with any signs of wear or unreported damage will be refused and shipped back to the customer.
To ensure full credit and to keep items in returnable condition, please review the following:
- Try on new underwear over your own to prevent damage. Underwear cannot be returned once the tags are removed or if packaged underwear is opened.
- Do not wear perfume, powder or deodorant while trying on items, as they may stain the undergarment.
- Do not smoke while wearing items. Items returned with strong odors may be refused or professional cleaning costs may be deducted from your refund, exchange or store
- Use nursing pads when trying on nursing bras to prevent damage.
- Do not wash any item. Items showing signs of wash or smelling of detergent will be refused and shipped back to the customer.
- Ship molded bras in a box, rather than an envelope, in order to maintain their shape. Lay molded bras flat in the box, without inverting the cups.
- Do not bend or fold the boning of long line, corset or bustier items when packing.
- Manufacturer tags must still be attached to all returned items. Items without paper tags may be returned, but are subject to our discretion.
If you would like to return an item past the 30 day window, please contact our customer service team for approval. Late returns are only eligible for exchange or store credit.
Linda's specializes in helping customers find the perfect fit. If your bra isn't quite right, we encourage you to contact us for advice! You can reach our customer service department at 1-888-262-4887 or email us
Make sure to write "Exchange" on the outside of the package to ensure it will be processed as quickly as possible.
Linda's cannot guarantee items requested for exchange will be in-stock. Delays may occur if items must be specially ordered from manufacturers. Try Linda's "Quick Exchange" method to ensure you get the size and color desired.
Quick Exchange Information
This is the best and fastest way to ensure you get the item you need. First, give our Bra Divas a call. They can offer fit advice, check stock and place a new order for you right over the phone. Linda's will cover the cost of USPS First Class Shipping for your new order, just like a regular exchange. Linda's will charge the new order and ship right away. Then we will process your return as a refund once it arrives.
Price Match / Price Guarantee Information
Linda's will price match
if an item's price is different on another website and if the conditions below are met.
- Only items currently on sale at Linda’s are eligible for price matching
- Customers must provide a current link to the identical item on another website
- Linda's reserves the right to verify price and availability of the identical item
- If the other website does not have the item in the same color and size, it will not be eligible for price matching
Linda's guarantees the price of items on our website for 10 calendar days. If the price of an item changes after purchase date, you may contact customer service for a rebate. See conditions below.
- Customers must contact Linda's customer service within 10 calendar days of purchase for eligibility
- No cash, credit card or Paypal refunds will be issued toward the price
- Eligible customers will be issued a coupon code in the amount of the price difference, to be used
toward a future online purchase
Have additional questions or need advice? Call Linda's Bra Hotline at 1-888-262-4887
to get assistance from our Expert Bra Fitters!